Why the camera can't connect wireless?
Normally, camera cannot connect WiFi mainly due to wrong settings. Please check the following points:
1) Check the antenna of the camera fixed well or not;
2) When you can view the video from your camera with the wire, log in the parameter(for PC) or advanced(for cellphone) settings, does the camera find WiFi signal around? (should be found)
3) When you choose SSID for camera, please set it the same as SSID of the router you need to connect.Make sure your SSID number didn't inclued the special character expect letters and numbers.
4) Wireless password should be the same with the wireless password of the router you need to conncet.Make sure the wireless password didn't inclued the special character expect letters and numbers.
5) If your router include 5G and 2.4G signal,please shut up 5G signal or change another SSID of 5G since the camera only support 2.4G signal.
6) Whether disable mac address filter or not; (should disable, if you enable mac address filter, please add the camera’s wireless mac address in the allow list)
7) Whether camera is too far from router? (In normal home environment, keep the distance without hindrance not beyond 20m is better)
In a word,firstly, please check if the camera can detect the WIFI signal or not. If it be found, you can choose the SSID of the router in the wireless list, encryption will be filled in the following boxes automatically. It only need to enter the wireless password.
Secondly, if the camera cannot search router’s WIFI signal, please fill in SSID, encryption and wireless key manually to have a try.
Lastly, if all the wireless settings have no problem, but the camera still can't connect WIFI. Please try other encryptions, even without encryption to test, Put the camera near your router to have a try. If it still can't be connected, please contact our technical support Skype:support_easyn for further help.